Build a New Website with Wrival CMS
- Prepare – Identify what you'll need the website to do.
- List pages needed (home, about, contact, etc).
- Identify the required navigation elements for a menu.
- Template – Build or find a template that will accommodate the site's navigation requirements.
- Select one in the Wrival CMS.
- Download one from another website and put in the Wrival Inserts
<#content>, and any others as desired. Those are what the pages populate.
- Pages & Objects – Build the content of the site.
- Give each page a name and enter in the text, html, and Wrival Inserts as needed.
- Preview – Browse the site in the Preview realm.
- Make adjustments as necessary to ensure that results are working as expected.
- Publish – Publish templates, pages, and objects.